The whole is more than the sum of its parts. Since 1995, ACstyria has brought together Styrian companies throughout the value added chain of the mobility sector. The top goal is that of increasing the competitiveness of the partner companies.
Also become a part of us!
What does ACstyria membership cost?
The annual partner contribution depends on the turnover in the field of work done in the mobility sector in the previous business year and thus amounts to the following:
turnover in the field of work done in the mobility sector of up to € 1.0 million and one-person companies/start-ups: € 750.-/calendar year
turnover in the field of work done in the mobility sector of up to € 5.0 million and scientific partners: € 1,500.-/ calendar year
turnover in the field of work done in the mobility sector from € 5.0 million to € 25.0 million: € 3,000.-/calendar year
turnover in the field of work done in the mobility sector from € 25.0 million to € 75.0 million: € 5,200.-/calendar year
turnover in the field of work done in the mobility sector from € 75.0 million to 200.0 million: € 7,500.-/calendar year
turnover in the field of work done in the mobility sector of more than € 200.- million: € 9,500.-/calendar year
The services provided by ACstyria at a glance:
1. Communication & information:
• We tell the success stories of the mobility sector in Styria. We will be pleased to establish contacts with Styrian and national media – with which we traditionally maintain good relationships – for you and support you in professional corporate communication. Moreover, we publish your success-stories in “Steirische Mobilität” (“Styrian Mobility”), the partner magazine edited by us
• We have an open ear for the pulse of time. We will give you first-hand information on what trends particularly mark the development of the mobility sector and how you can remain prepared for the future. For this purpose, we offer you a sector specific newsletter and different formats of events, which range from the technology breakfast to the business lounge.
• Let’s talk about mobility: At the three big mobility forums organized by ACstyria (AUTOCONTACT, AIRCONTACT and RAILCONTACT), we avail of keynotes and lectures held by national and international industrial representatives to address the topics that are of burning importance to you. A technical exhibition enables you to present your company to the sector as a whole.
2. Initiating projects:
The direction is defined by you: In its capacity of a company driven cluster, ACstyria is oriented towards the strategic wishes and needs of its partner companies and shareholders. This also includes the initiation of projects within the competence fields of automotive industry, rail systems and aerospace industry – just as much as by having a look at the corridor topics elaborated. A special focus of ours is on bringing industrial companies and research institutions together.
Education will make you successful! Thanks to high performance achieved by you every day, you are the backbone and pillar a whole branch of industry. Therefore, it is as early as fifteen years ago that the ACstyria Academy was launched in cooperation with our shareholders. Our claim: offering exactly the trainings that our partner companies need for their long-term success. More than 80 trainings a year emphasize the need for and value created by the relevant services.
Gaining a foothold on new markets. Establishing international customer and supplier relationships. And getting to know the know-how of world market leaders: Many partner companies of ACstyria already are successful worldwide, and many of them have the potential to do so. ACstyria’s task consists in supporting you as an ACstyria Partner in exploring and opening up new markets and internationally positioning Styria as a top research, development and production site. In cooperation with such organizations as the Foreign Trade Centres of the Economic Chamber, which are operating worldwide, the Internationalization Centre Styria or organizers of international fairs, ACstyria offers a large range of internationalization activities, which often can hardly be implemented in this way by individual companies, to its partner companies:
• participation in international fairs;
• focus programmes and market exploration trips;
• incoming delecations